in-ear headphones

Mag

Jun 14, 2009
Visit site
I was looking for good in-ear headphones with a mic and phone button. At first I thought the V-Moda Vibe Duo or V-Mode Vibe II, however the first breaks very often and the second is a big too heavy (22g).
Anyone got any suggestions?

Mag

Jun 14, 2009
Visit site
Btw does anyone know if having bluetooth turned on drains battery more or less than have iPhone fuel the drivers of earbuds?

whmurray

Aug 20, 2003
Visit site
Those Plantronics are a discontinued product?

Sorry to hear that. I got mine in a little shop by the gates at AA/JFK because I lost my Palm BT headset in security.

I also use the BT transponder with my Panasonic in-ear noise-canceling head-set ($49-).

pilotcap#AC

Oct 3, 2009
Visit site
Hi,
does the Jabra BT620s work with an iPhone 3GS? Or the Jabra Halo? I heard there are issues with those Bluetooths Stereo headsets. Thanks a lot in advance for some useful information.

xultar

Jul 21, 2009
Visit site
The Eytomic hf2 is awesome. they are around $150. When they are in properly they have over 95% noise cancellation. They are tough to wear if you fly often though.

whmurray

Aug 20, 2003
Visit site
The Eytomic hf2 is awesome. they are around $150. When they are in properly they have over 95% noise cancellation. They are tough to wear if you fly often though.
Literally noise isolation rather than active "cancellation.''

I too find them uncomfortable to wear for long periods. I do not like that there is no "feedback" from the mic.

That said, the sound is awesome. Audiophiles love them.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Erik4711