iPhone desk chargers that plug into a wall socket?

iBoxtaboy

Sep 28, 2009
Visit site
Are there any iPhone desk chargers that plug into a wall outlet instead of a USB cord to plug into the computer? I had this nifty little desk charger pod for my Blackberry that I could just drop my Pearl into to charge it, which plugged into a wall outlet, and want something like it for my iPhone. Seems like every dock charger I see for the iPhone being offered plugs into the computer by way of a USB cord, and I don't want that.

Any suggestions?

anon(153966)

Jul 13, 2008
Visit site
The current charging pod for the iPhone 3G has a USB end, but, you can connect it to a jack for the wall, sold by Apple. Plus, you get that said jack in the box with the iPhone 3G S...

iBoxtaboy

Sep 28, 2009
Visit site
The current charging pod for the iPhone 3G has a USB end, but, you can connect it to a jack for the wall, sold by Apple. Plus, you get that said jack in the box with the iPhone 3G S...

Aha! So, if I buy an aftermarket docking station, I can just plug the USB end into the wall connection jack included with my phone. Thanks!

flyingember

Jun 18, 2009
Visit site
USB is the new standard for all phone charging in Europe.

it will become the standard in the US only if because phone companies don't want to design a charging port twice

everything will be usb. you'll just need a standard wall adaptor for any phone.

Trending Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tomwex73