Any Online Retailers have the New Seidio Innocase?

JNGold

Sep 12, 2006
Visit site
Does anyone know if any of the major online case shops have the new Innocase II cases with the plastic protector over the Apple icon?

TIA!

cobra302

Sep 24, 2008
Visit site
i checked the site, looks like its just a plastic piece maybe that comes with the case? i bought my innocase around 2 months ago, and i didnt get one. the seidioonline store has them with the protector. i just dont think its built into the actual case.

AttaQ

Jul 14, 2009
Visit site
I got the Innocase II with the clear protector over the Apple logo off of theiphoneblog store. Did you check there?

JNGold

Sep 12, 2006
Visit site
I got the Innocase II with the clear protector over the Apple logo off of theiphoneblog store. Did you check there?

Unfortunately none of the online sites mention the Logo protection. I just placed an order with Amazon as I heard that they have the newer cases also. If indeed they are then I will be ok. If not, I could either cut a screen protector and use it or send the Amazon case back and order from TiPb.

Thx.

Greg Orlando

Aug 28, 2009
Visit site
Well, I can easily say out of all the cases I have tried and own ( Rebel,Neo,Colors,Slider, Folio),but it is the best by far. It has got everything that I have ever looked for in a case that gives me the complete package.And I would like to add that it is only .08" thick.
So I would say it is the best way to spend $50 on your iPhone 3g. Go buy one.

anon(317643)

Sep 19, 2009
Visit site
I bought the Innocase with the belt clip and to be honest, I didn't even know it would have the clear plastic cover for the Apple logo. It was a pleasant surprise when I opened it up.

Better yet, I got it for $36.90 (no s&h) on eBay. The seller's name is blueharboronline. I was a little doubtful since it was so much cheaper, but it was the real deal. Very pleased.

Oh yeah, I even saved a tiny bit more by using Bing cashback. HA!

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
INTERNET BUNDLE NOW