I just go the new Speck Candy Shell in Black/Grey combo.

solius

Nov 21, 2008
Visit site
I just got the new Speck Candy Shell in Black/Grey combo.

The Seidio II surface case scratched my new iphone bezel. Looked great though. This new Speck case is pretty great all silicon inside and gives you a rather nice peek of the bezel. Hopefully it will not scratch my iphone bezel much more. Would really recommend it to other people.

Last edited:

solius

Nov 21, 2008
Visit site
I don't think I'm able to yet. I was going to put some up but instead I just went to the AT&T store and got a new Iphone put a bodygaurdz full body on it then stuck it in the speck candy shell I think that should keep it in good shape for a while. :p. I had the scratches on the bottom of the phone on the bezel and on the top of the phone also on the bezel. I was really annoyed when I saw them.

solius

Nov 21, 2008
Visit site
I think you will really enjoy it. It doesn't add much bulk. Feels super good in the hands and just looks good.

javanutsy

Aug 16, 2009
Visit site
Great case. I haven't read any body complaining about phone scratches with this case. It's just a bit bulky which is annoying me a little. Looks and feels pretty good though.

Pr3mier

Sep 17, 2009
Visit site
hey solius, since you have both the candyshell and the innocase, could you please do a size comparison of the two? i would like to know how much thicker(and heavier) the candyshell is. maybe a pic?

solius

Nov 21, 2008
Visit site
I can do that. The innocase is definitely thinner. the speck candyshell adds some bulk but it feels really good in the hands ill get a picture on here when I get home from work.

JNGold

Sep 12, 2006
Visit site
I have both the innocase and a Candy shell that I stopped using a month or so ago. I liked the Candy Shell but the Black looks like crap after a short time. I tried using a polish buff. I liked the innocase since is was the most protection in a slim form factor.

I was in Staples yesterday and saw the DLO combo case. I really liked Griffin Reveal but it too looked like garbage after a month or so with scratches. The DLO case is similar to the Reveal but it has a soft touch retangle on the clear back which might help protect the plastic when laying it down on a surface. The DLO also has full bezel coverage all around the phone.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Erik4711