Can the Seidio Car Kit be used to mount the 3Gs in Landscape mode?

alokeprasad

Feb 18, 2005
Visit site
Innotraveler Car Kit

Can it be used in Landscape mode? Can it be switched to/from portrait to landscape easily/quickly?

That is handy for using navigation apps like Navigon. I already use their Innocase, so this would be perfect if it had this capability.

jtesnani

Aug 24, 2009
Visit site
Can it be used in Landscape mode? Can it be switched to/from portrait to landscape easily/quickly?

That is handy for using navigation apps like Navigon. I already use their Innocase, so this would be perfect if it had this capability.

From the website, it looks like it came with a swivel adapter. have you tried using that? you should be able to turn the mount into landscape view easily with it. Let me know as i'm contemplating on buying this product. thanks!!

kbond

Oct 6, 2009
Visit site
I would also be interested in this - also, if plugged into the usb on my deck would it play music/be controlled by my stereo? Should work because the power is just a passthru right?

-Kevin

seidioseidio

Nov 25, 2009
Visit site
jtesnani said:
From the website, it looks like it came with a swivel adapter. have you tried using that? you should be able to turn the mount into landscape view easily with it. Let me know as i'm contemplating on buying this product. thanks!!

Hi,

The Innotraveler Car Kit does have a 360 swivel adaptor, so technically the phone can be viewed in landscape mode. However, we don't recommend it as the phone could possibly fall out of the adaptor.

Thanks!
Seidio

seidioseidio

Nov 25, 2009
Visit site
dwg said:
Does it have an audio out? Doesn't appear to from the pictures...

Hi,

The USB connection is for power only, but you can still access the audio jack on the top of the phone.

Thanks!
Seidio

Last edited:

Trending Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods