Looking for a side case for use with Richard Solo hardcase

JNGold

Sep 12, 2006
Visit site
Any suggestions for a side case that'll accommodate an iPhone in a Richard Solo hardcase?
http://richardsolo.com/assets/product-photos/RS030/RS030_lrg.jpg
The side case shouls preferably have a good strong belt-clip and have cut-outs to allow listening to the iPhone/iPodTouch earphones.

Thanks in advance.
Aloke
PS:The Marware Quick Vue looks interesting, but the clip on that looks weak, and it's expensive!

I actually been using a generic Case-Logic holster that has accommodated an 3G (now 3GS) with an Innocase II, Griffin Reveal, and I assume a Switch Easy Rebel Serpent - which should be here in a day or two.

I picked mine up in Best Buy but you can also find it here:

Case Logic Horizontal Leather PDA Phone Case > Cell Phone > Case Logic

I mostly use BT Stereo headphones for music, but when I do use a wired set with the holster, all I need to do is put the headphone jack at the top of the case.

JNGold

Sep 12, 2006
Visit site
The SPE case at http://store.theiphoneblog.com/smartphone-experts-sidepouch/4A120A2309.htm looks very attractive (and cheap). The question is .. can it accommodate an iPhone with a hardcase?

Which stereo BT headset do you use? Is it sweat-proof?

My rule of thumb is that if the case is pictured with a naked iPhone in it, then odds are it wont support a skin or other case. Many manufacturers are sure to advertise their holster case as skin friendly (ie. Seidio). They also have a skin friendly holster.

Horizontal Leather Case For Innocase

I use the original Moto S9's. As I understand, the newer s9 HD's are better with regards to moisture protection.

alokeprasad

Feb 18, 2005
Visit site
Thanks for the idea. I would like to know if the cheaper case in my post will accommodate hard cases. That otherwise seems to be just as good a side case at half the cost.

JNGold

Sep 12, 2006
Visit site
Thanks for the idea. I would like to know if the cheaper case in my post will accommodate hard cases. That otherwise seems to be just as good a side case at half the cost.

I got my Rebel Serpent today along with the side case which was free. It fits perfectly with the Rebel on the iPhone.