Slim Case (w/ a front flap)...?

BNole

Jul 19, 2009
Visit site
Hi. I've just purchased my iPhone 3GS and definitely want a way to protect it. It seems like there are some really knowledgeable people here, so hopefully someone has an answer.

I'm looking for a case (not too bulky) with a front flap. Almost like the Sena Walletbook but without the whole "wallet" functionality (to reduce the size a bit). I want full protection so I can put it in my pocket without worrying, but I don't want a slip-in case that I constantly have to take off and put back on.

Is there anything like this? Any other recommendation? Thanks!

PS - Any recommendations on the best screen protector, too?

racedog

Jul 13, 2009
Visit site
We bought two iphones a couple of weeks ago. I also wanted a nice case, front flap and need no wallet type stuff. I wanted to keep the overall size as small as possible. I bought two Vaja ivolution cases. They are very nice, quality leather add little to overall size and are in keeping with the quality feel of the phone.

The one downside that you might have is that they are expensive. Ours were about $100 each. They have some that are more expensive and custom made but we didn't need that and I didn't want to wait a month for a custom case and have the phones exposed that long.

R

BNole

Jul 19, 2009
Visit site
Cretouch - iPhone Ultra Slim Case, iPhone cover, iPhone Accessories, Laptop Skin, Laptop Cover, Laptop Leather Skin, Metal Skin[/url]

Illuzion folder case. I've got one and love it. Very slim but protects your phone.

I just found this one, too. A lot more reasonable, but I was looking for some reviews on it (can't find it sold anywhere else). Thanks for your input. I wish it folded open the other way, but that's okay, it's the leader in the clubhouse so far.

That is felt inside, correct?

chobbs1

Mar 8, 2008
Visit site
I too have a vaja case w/flip down front. It is an excellent case and protects my phone very well. I love the look and feel too. It was totally worth the $$$. I will be buying a second one for variety.

BNole

Jul 19, 2009
Visit site
A lot of great feedback on the Zaja...I might have to splurge for it.

What about delivery time? Does it really take weeks?

Also, ZAGG vs Power Support for a screen protector. Thoughts? I'm leaning towards Power Support.

Last edited:

chobbs1

Mar 8, 2008
Visit site
Depends on the case you get. If you get one that is already made it takes just a few days. But mist of their cases are made to order and will take 30 to 40 days.

BNole

Jul 19, 2009
Visit site
Well, although I really wanted the dark blue Vaja, I was able to purchase a white one for immediate delivery. Thanks for the input, guys.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tomwex73