[MOCK-UP] The Perfect Accessory for Keyboard and Gaming Enthusiasts!

Jellotime91

Jan 4, 2009
Visit site
iControlCase.jpg

It's based on the Mophie Juicepack air and would probably be about the same size. There would be a very thin layer of plastic for the sliding mechanism which continues to protect the back of your device when the base is slid out. There would be a hinge mechanism to change the angle of the screen, the thicker half of the bottom would be used as the controls to make it heavier.. Yeah I was playing Zenonia and I just really wish I didn't have to use onscreen controls. That game is great, BTW, $5.99 is a little steep but not compared to others, and people speak in modern English in the game which makes it pretty funny.

Jellotime91

Jan 4, 2009
Visit site
Thanks! I just thought that certain games would be MUCH better with physical controls, and then when I was making it I thought there's no reason why a keyboard couldn't fit in there too. :)

Jellotime91

Jan 4, 2009
Visit site
Yeah that would be awesome for pacman. I couldn't bring myself to buy pacman because the touchscreen controls make it horrible to play.

Jellotime91

Jan 4, 2009
Visit site
UPDATE: I wrote a letter to mophie asking them if they had ever thought of making something like this.

Hi, I was just wondering if you guys at mophie have ever thought of making a case with buttons for playing games and/or a keyboard? I made this mockup of what I think this could look like if made by mophie.

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y42/samma440/iControlCase.jpg

Seeing as there is NOTHING like this on the market, and Apple has built accessory support into the new SDK, you could be the very first to make this, and iPhone gaming developers would all flock to YOU and would pay the rights for compatibility with your controller! Plus, having a keyboard on the device would make any application that has text input do the same!

Plus there is a HUUUUGE consumer base for a case like this. Everyone would buy it, Apple might even make it compatible with all iPhone apps and pay YOU to do so if it gets very popular (which it definitely would).

I ask for NOTHING except for information. Have you ever thought of doing this? If you choose to make something like this, I don't ask for any compensation, a free unit would be nice but I just want someone to make this!

And yes I used the Juicepack air (which I own and LOVE) as the look for this device.

Thank you for your time and consideration.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2