making your own iphone case skins. possible?

Jun 30, 2009
Visit site
the gelaskins site has some cool iphone skins on 3m vinyl sheet.

I do a lot of graphics work myself so I'm tempted to do some in photoshop. however, does anyone have an Iphone 3G case template at all?

no one with a PSD file link or something?

jhnsmith978

Sep 22, 2009
Visit site
You have many options as you are creating skins on your own and I appreciate this thing. just try to use some other softwares and what you can do is, take ideas from the internet about creating skins and all...

djbbox

Aug 4, 2009
Visit site
be creative. take a case like the slider and wrap some paper around it; fold the corners to make it nice and neat and ones is all tight and covered, get a sharpie and cover it with color. then unfold and thats it you got yourself a template to do your own graphs. :)

Pr3mier

Sep 17, 2009
Visit site
or ask someone who just bought an invisible shield or a bodyguards to make an outline of the back skin before they apply it tho their phone. he/she can then upload a template for everyone to use

eldiablojoe

Aug 3, 2009
Visit site
skinit.com lets you upload any photo and make a custom skin out of it for the iphone or a whole $hit load variety of other stuff. I just ordered a standard collegiate one and a custom one for iphone 3GS, but they haven't arrived yet via mail, so I don't know much else yet.

eldiablojoe

Aug 3, 2009
Visit site
skinit.com lets you upload any photo and make a custom skin out of it for the iphone or a whole $hit load variety of other stuff. I just ordered a standard collegiate one and a custom one for iphone 3GS, but they haven't arrived yet via mail, so I don't know much else yet.
Ok, i've had it on for a few days. It was very easy to install, and it fits great! It removes when you are ready to do so without leaving any marks or adhesive. It was about $15 for each skin I ordered.

HTH

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FallDesigner