Just bought 3 cases for my iPhone 3G S...Which is best?

Which case do you prefer?

• White OtterBox Defender Case

Votes: 6 60.0%
  • White Power Support Silicone Case

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • White Switcheasy Colors Case

Votes: 4 40.0%

• Total voters

ART iBerry

Jun 14, 2009
Visit site
After a half-year stint with the BlackBerry Bold (just until a model of iPhone that I liked came out), I'm a new, or soon-to-be-new iPhone 3G S owner (preordered first day), and after many hours of searching the internet and watching countless reviews on cases, I decided to buy 3 different cases. I bought the White OtterBox Defender case, the Switcheasy Colors case in White, and a White Power Support silicone case. I tend to like the silicone cases for my phones because of how they protect from drops and I like their feel. Each case provides a different type of protection, from super protective with the OtterBox, to relaxed protection with the Power Support silicone cover. Which of the 3 do you prefer? Why? Let me know so I can choose which to use most often! :)

blane64

Jun 17, 2009
Visit site
I have an iFrogz from the ATT store and like it alot. Slim but seems tough. I don't want any extra bulk. $30 with included screen protector.

grant#IM

Jun 23, 2009
Visit site
Good choices..I however, use the incipio feather and have been for about a month now. I have the belkin wave which is too bulky and also have the capsule rebel, which again is too bulky. The incipio is very thin, protects against scratches but wont protect you from drops, you can hardly feel it on the phone though, which is the man reason why i bought it! you also get two screen protectors

foreverbfc

Jun 10, 2009
Visit site
Good choices..I however, use the incipio feather and have been for about a month now. I have the belkin wave which is too bulky and also have the capsule rebel, which again is too bulky. The incipio is very thin, protects against scratches but wont protect you from drops, you can hardly feel it on the phone though, which is the man reason why i bought it! you also get two screen protectors

I've hear the Feather scratches the Chrome Bezel...Have you exerienced that?

Thanks.

xultar

Jul 21, 2009
Visit site
I have an iFrogz from the ATT store and like it alot. Slim but seems tough. I don't want any extra bulk. $30 with included screen protector.

The Frogs is great for drops but be careful, where the case comes together in the back...because it can put a little pin sized divot or ding in your back cover. I also think it scratches the bezel.

Until I get home I put a post it note on the back of my phone and then I'm switching to my switch easy rebel.

Last edited:

xultar

Jul 21, 2009
Visit site
My Switch Easy colours stretched out, so every piece of dust on the planet gets into the back and scratched my 3G. I'm tossing it.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tomwex73