Invisible Sheild: Yea or Nay?

Txdogs

Jan 9, 2009
Visit site
I do use Invisible Shield and it works very well but having said that it is pricey and rather tricky to apply correctly.

Kickstar13

May 4, 2009
Visit site
I would say get it. It is very nice and you get a lifetime warranty with it should anything happen. You even get a trial period.

Jeremy

Retired Moderator
Mar 27, 2005
www.iMore.com
Buy a nice case... don't waste your money on a invisible shield. Like mentioned above they are super tacky, hard to put on, and I've yet to see one that looks good when they are applied. Eventually the corners will start to peel and it just looks bad. And it may protect from scratches but it's not going to protect it from a cracked screen or cracked plastic...

WRXie

Jun 2, 2009
Visit site
I had it. It works really good, just make sure you align it properly because if you don't and an end sticks out or doesn't adhere correctly it will start peeling off. but it comes with a lifetime guarantee!

lgreenberg

Dec 2, 2008
www.active.com
I had one put on today at a Zagg kiosk.

It was only $20 installed, which is less than what Best Buy charges just for the screen protector itself.

And they guarantee to install it perfectly, bubble and dust free every time.

Dino81075

Jun 3, 2009
Visit site
$20.00 to install shield??

I would have only charged you $15. ;) just kidding, but man that seems pricey. I guess it's worth it if it lasts.

Myself, I just use a case with some sort of front lip on it for protection for the screen. Never liked the screen protectors.

evitalu

Jun 22, 2009
Visit site
If you don't like case, the invisible shield is a good option. It protect the whole body of your phone. But I like to wear back case for my phone, then no need to pick it out from case when answering calls.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2