What EQ settinng and headphones do you use?

jamesus

TiPb Forum Staff
Jul 10, 2008
Visit site
It does, but if you listen to everything under the sun (which I do), I keep my EQ set to Electronic. Sounds great from Hip Hop to Rock.

Headphones I use are:
1. Apple In-ear
2. Bose noise cancelling
3. Shure (can't remember which model I have)

sythesigh

Mar 19, 2009
Visit site
Jaybirds

I use my Jaybirds with a bluetooth stereo adapter i had lying around, it works well for me until we receive 3.0. As for EQ settings i have it set on rock!

Alli

Apr 28, 2009
Visit site
I just ordered a pair of Shure's. Will let ya know what I think when I get them. wirelessground.com had them for $24.95 - couldn't resist. I would never have gotten them at $99!

msm0511

Trusted Member
May 6, 2009
twitter.com
I use the Sony MDR-EX85LP headphones,and they were actually cheaper at the Apple store than they were at SonyStyle

pinny

Oct 20, 2008
Visit site
Shure e2c while my Sleek Audio SA6 and W-1 wireless adapter are in the shop getting fixed. Used to use Beyerdynamics DT-770 (so comfortable) but I got tired of full sized headphones and bought some canal phones off head-fi.com buy/sell forum. I'm thinking of selling the sa6 though and getting a pair of ety er4p. The first time I tried those on, my jaw just dropped to the floor.

I don't use any crappy preset eq. If I were to eq, I would use the hardware eq of the sa6. It has bass and treble ports (little rubber adapters that plug into the earphone) that allow you to physically change the signature of the sound. What a shame the iphone doesn't allow manual eq adjustments. That's just retarded.

Wyatt

Jul 28, 2008
Visit site
The better the headphones the more detailed the sound. You may find that you have to also use a higher bit rate to rip your music if you have a really good set. I've been using the Shure SE530PTH earphones with custom settings which sounds great for all my music.

RyanH

May 7, 2009
Visit site
I've had good luck with Skull Candy headphones. They're $25 at Target, but if you're lucky you can find them at Ross or TJ Maxx for under ten bucks. Pretty good sound, especially for that price point - buy two and keep a pair in each jacket for emergencies!!!

BuddhistGirafe

Jul 7, 2009
Visit site
Regular iPhone headphones. Mainly cause of the remote and mic. And eq is set to whatever the default is. Never played around with it. I may later.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2