Headphones with high quality

EnterpriseGlobe

Jan 12, 2009
Visit site
So I really hate the stock headphone style for the iphone.

I find the internal ear-pieces very uncomfortable and I'm not a huge fan of their sound.

I was wondering if anyone has come by a notable/affordable alternative.

I'm looking forward for your response.

Leanna Lofte

App and photo editor
Sep 7, 2008
Visit site
I recently purchased the new Apple in-ear headphones Apple In-Ear Headphones with Remote and Mic - Apple Store (U.S.). They are a very reasonably priced at $80 and sound great as long as you're wearing the correct tip size. If you glance through the reviews, many complain of a lack of bass, but that's only because they don't have a tight enough seal. The headphones have a remote and mic that I really love. The only feature that doesn't work with the iPhone is the volume control, but you can still skip forward and back.

Anyway, here's the TiPb review of them http://www.theiphoneblog.com/2009/01/13/review-apple-inear-headphones-remote-mic/

JustinHorn

Aug 3, 2008
whenwillapple.com
I recently purchased the new Apple in-ear headphones Apple In-Ear Headphones with Remote and Mic - Apple Store (U.S.). They are a very reasonably priced at $80 and sound great as long as you're wearing the correct tip size. If you glance through the reviews, many complain of a lack of bass, but that's only because they don't have a tight enough seal. The headphones have a remote and mic that I really love. The only feature that doesn't work with the iPhone is the volume control, but you can still skip forward and back.

Anyway, here's the TiPb review of them http://www.theiphoneblog.com/2009/01/13/review-apple-inear-headphones-remote-mic/

Chiyin, my fellow blogger on When Will Apple, bought the premium Apple headphones to review and was really impressed with them. For the price they are reasonable, especially compared to some high end 3rd party headphones.

Here is his review: product review: Apple In-Ear Headphones? are 2 drivers better than 1? | When Will Apple?

rknowlt

Feb 27, 2009
Visit site
Skullcandy puts out some solid stuff, also WeSC recently got into the headphones game and is doing a really good job of it. I have yet to try their in-ear buds, but their full headphones put out quality sound with decent noise canceling. And they make nice jeans too for any other denim officianados out there too!

Nellybelly333

Jan 20, 2009
Visit site
I have the Radius Atomic Bass and I like them a lot. They are very affordable and they sound great. They are obviously not on the same level as the 100-150 dollar headphones, but for 49.99 I am pleased.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Erik4711