Bluetooth headset recommendations.

Nellybelly333

Jan 20, 2009
Visit site
What do you guys recommend for a bluetooth headset? And remember I am on a teaching salary so keep the $150 suggestions to a minimum. :D

Last edited:

Nellybelly333

Jan 20, 2009
Visit site
I have the Jawbone 2 and the Apple headset. Both are work well.

I worry about in ear headsets... The standard in-ear buds that come with ipods never fit well in my ears... The Apple headset looks like it is the same as one of those...?

Also, does the Apple headset still coming with a charging dock?

Jeremy

Retired Moderator
Mar 27, 2005
www.iMore.com
I worry about in ear headsets... The standard in-ear buds that come with ipods never fit well in my ears... The Apple headset looks like it is the same as one of those...?

Also, does the Apple headset still coming with a charging dock?

If the standard headphones that come with the iPhone don't fit well avoid the Apple BT headset. Fits pretty much the same. Go with something like the Jawbone 2.

Brickman

Nov 28, 2008
Visit site
I have the Jawbone 2 also. Works very well. The only complaint I have on the Jawbone is, that for the noise canceling technology to work well, it has to be touching your face. If you you have a full face this is no a problem. I have high cheek bones, so sometimes I cut out on people because the unit is not touching my face. Don't get me wrong. This is a great unit as far as pairing and voice clarity. Better than anything else I have owned. (and I have owned a lot) You just need to be aware of how the unit works.

I can also recommend the Jabra JX10 II. I like the Jabra because it came with a car charger that was very convenient.

dooks88

Jan 23, 2009
Visit site
I have the Blue Ant Z9i. I like it better than the Jawbone. Blue Ant has a new model out I think. It may be better than the Z9i.

Last edited:
Reactions: Nellybelly333

Nellybelly333

Jan 20, 2009
Visit site
I have the Blue Ant Z1. I like it better than the Jawbone. Blue Ant has a new model out I think. It may be better than the Z1

I am really liking what I am seeing with the Blue Ant... I did not know that all these bluetooth headsets would work with the iphone. How much did you pay for your Z1?

blakejackson

Feb 5, 2009
Visit site
The apple bluetooth headset is unique in the fact that when paired with the iphone, the iphone actually displays a battery meter for the headset. I have attached a pic to show you what I mean. Also, the apple bluetooth headset includes a foam cover to go over the earpiece, which makes it fit better. one more thing, the apple headset is by far the lightest headset I've ever worn, and i've worn alot.

Nellybelly333

Jan 20, 2009
Visit site
The apple bluetooth headset is unique in the fact that when paired with the iphone, the iphone actually displays a battery meter for the headset. I have attached a pic to show you what I mean. Also, the apple bluetooth headset includes a foam cover to go over the earpiece, which makes it fit better. one more thing, the apple headset is by far the lightest headset I've ever worn, and i've worn alot.

Yeah, I do like that about the Apple headset. Hopefully they have one in the local AT&T store so I can try it out...

JohnH59

Dec 19, 2004
Visit site
I tried the Jawbone but didn't like the sound. To me, it sounded to tin can like.
I really like the Jabra JX10. I have not had a complaint one.

zukir02

Jan 23, 2009
Visit site
I got the blueant V1 and I love it. The V1 is great, when you get a call the head set tells you the number, the number doesn't have to be in your phone book eaither, then it will say answer or ingore. Then you just say answer or ignore and it will do what you say. It works really well, you can control the whole headset with your voice. You can even turn it off by saying, "turn headset off" Its really a great headset.

Last edited:

Jeremy

Retired Moderator
Mar 27, 2005
www.iMore.com
Never said I hate it, it is a good headset. I just dont like the way it fits in my ear.

I was not referring to you, there have a been a few comments about the Jawbone not being all that great. Didn't you get the other pieces? You can customize it to fit in your ear perfectly.

zukir02

Jan 23, 2009
Visit site
I was not referring to you, there have a been a few comments about the Jawbone not being all that great. Didn't you get the other pieces? You can customize it to fit in your ear perfectly.

When I first one got I had all the pieces for it but I still didn't like the fit, so I brought it back.

My friend gave me his cause he just didn't use it like he thought he would. He lost everything for it but the charger and the one loop for it.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
janikhan1234