- iPhone Nanite
- 2 Posts
I have a screen protector on my iPhone 3G and it has a lot of dust under it. I bought a new case and it comes with screen protectors and I was thinking that I would replace my current one with a new one and am wondering what is the best way to prevent dust ending up under the protector?
- 01-28-2009, 10:40 PM #2
- 01-29-2009, 11:01 AM #3
Here's what I do.
1. Clean the screen with a Windex Wipe.
2. Dry it using a dust free cloth.
3. Use a can of compressed air to remove any and all dust particles still on the screen.
4. Peal back the protector 1/4 of the way and place it onto the screen.
5. Using a credit card pull it along the screen protector to remove the remaining backing.
- 01-31-2009, 09:10 AM #4