Case recommendations?

Nellybelly333

Jan 20, 2009
Visit site
What cases have you guys had luck with? I was looking at the switcheasy line and they seem to be fuctional as well as easy on the eyes and they are a reasonable price.

Thoughts?

melwan

Dec 3, 2008
Visit site
Yep, tried few including the Incase Slider, but then I discovered SwitchEasy Rebel on these forums. It is my ideal case. Very protective and smooth yet not bulky.

Txdogs

Jan 9, 2009
Visit site
I have the Griffin Elan form case, black faux leather. The bottom slides off easily for docking the phone. I tried the Incase slider, took it back immediately. It was so snug I needed a crow bar to remove the bottom for docking!
Just ordered the Contour Flick case. Looks nice, all one piece but the bottom 'flicks' back for docking. We'll see.:p

Lot's of choices out there.

dooks88

Jan 23, 2009
Visit site
I really like the Seidio Innocase II with holster. Fits great, has great protection, and has a soft rubber finish. You can also use it with the included clip.

Wolfield

Jan 23, 2009
Visit site
A good case. A backup portable batt. charger to leave in your travel bag, very useful and cheap off ebay. Some nice headphones. A ton of apps. A dock if your case allows one. Your done. Your now a Iphone user, congrats.

Txdogs

Jan 9, 2009
Visit site
I got the Contour Flick Iphone case today and must say I really like it. It is slim and light weight, all one piece. It slides on to the phone very easily and the bottom simply 'flicks' back so one can dock it. I was concerned when I ordered it that the flick process might be tight to do but not at all. And I bought the snazzy red color. It displays the true Iphone size without any bulk. I still like my Griffin Elan form case but this will be a fun change. I may have to order another color!:D

lgreenberg

Dec 2, 2008
www.active.com
The Flick is a great case. Nice and slim. I've been tempted by the red version too. The only negative thing about it is when you want to remove it. It's not easy.

Txdogs

Jan 9, 2009
Visit site
The Flick is a great case. Nice and slim. I've been tempted by the red version too. The only negative thing about it is when you want to remove it. It's not easy.

Ok, so I just tried the removal process, a bit snug but still easy. The Incase slider required a crow bar. I took it back immediately!;)

shutter

Jan 13, 2009
Visit site
I really like the Seidio Innocase II with holster. Fits great, has great protection, and has a soft rubber finish. You can also use it with the included clip.

+ 1 for the Seidio Innocase II I did a little photo review of mine.

1) Please forgive the lint, I decided to do this spur of the moment and didn't have a lint free cloth to wipe it down with.
2) Please forgive the dog hair, I have a white dog and the felt seems to attract her hair.
3) Please forgive the noise in the pics, the last thing I shot was a indoor wedding reception and I was using ISO 1600, didn't realize I was still cranked that far up until I was done shooting.

Txdogs

Jan 9, 2009
Visit site
Nice photos! A camera guru, delightful. I'd love to pick your brain on SLR's and settings. I have a Nikon D80.
BUT back to the Seidio case, is it hard to take on and off?

Last edited:

shutter

Jan 13, 2009
Visit site
Nice photos! A camera guru, delightful. I'd love to pick your brain on SLR's and settings. I have a Nikon D80.
BUT back to the Seidio case, is it hard to take on and off?

Not at all. Works the same as the incase slider. The flet lining in the case makes it slide on and off very smoothly.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gokox