- 10-03-2009, 05:37 AM #201
- 10-03-2009, 09:10 AM #202
- 10-03-2009, 09:10 AM #203
- 10-04-2009, 05:15 AM #204
- 10-04-2009, 12:45 PM #205
- 10-04-2009, 04:25 PM #206
- 10-04-2009, 07:18 PM #207
- 10-13-2009, 05:39 AM #208
- 10-13-2009, 06:56 AM #209
- 10-13-2009, 11:41 PM #210
- 10-14-2009, 02:24 PM #211
- 10-14-2009, 02:57 PM #212iPhone Newbie
- 45 Posts
Well being that I paid alot for my phone, I bit the bullet andbought an otterbox. And I'm pretty rough on phones, meaning that Im outdoors alot. And so far the only downside I've noticed is that you can't use it on an iPod dock. Other than that it works good. Waterproof and shockproof.
- 10-16-2009, 02:04 PM #213iPhone Newbie
- 29 Posts
Otterbox Impact Series
Picked up black and white silicone sleeves for the iPhone, and a black one for the iTouch. I'm liking them so far. For more details see the OtterBox website.
- Excellent grip when holding the device. Doesn't slide on most surfaces.
- Form-fitting, and minimal bulk added
- Extra protection in the corners in case of accidental drops...
- The silicone can get to be grippy enough that it's difficult to get it in and out of pockets.
- Because it's a flexible case, sometimes I have to slide it a little to keep it from covering up part of the camera lens.
Their Defender case has gotten good reviews but looks kinda bulky. They have a new line of cases -- the Commuter and Commuter TL cases -- that look like they are a hybrid of the Defender and Impact series cases. These were not available shortly after the 3GS launch, or I probably would have gotten one of them instead...
- 10-23-2009, 10:54 AM #214
- 10-27-2009, 01:06 PM #215
Case-Mate Holster Pouch
I just bought a case-mate holster pouch from ebaY and i loveeeeeeeeee this thing!!!
Soft, supple Napa leather wraps around an impact resistant molded shell that is perfectly contoured to fit the curves of the Apple iPhone. Looks, however, can be deceiving. This durable leather polishes easily while the impact resistant shell protects against everyday wear and tear. The case comes with a fully removable 360-degree ratcheting belt clip.
*Impact resistant molded shell cradles your iPhone providing added protection(ironically i dropped my phone twice after purchasing this case)
*Handcrafted from premium Napa leather that polishes easily with a cloth
*Fully removable belt clip with 360-degree ratchet
*Allows a simple, easy-access connect-point to your iPhone’s port
*Keep your phone away from all the change in your pocket
*Convenient and easy grasp for that important call
AND IT WAS ONLY $9.25SHIPPED!!!
- 10-29-2009, 05:16 PM #216
- 10-29-2009, 09:23 PM #217
- 10-30-2009, 05:22 AM #218
- 10-30-2009, 06:17 AM #219
- 11-01-2009, 09:17 AM #220
- 11-01-2009, 03:03 PM #221iPhone Newbie
- 15 Posts
My Top 5 iPhone 3GS cases
I love cases as much as the iPhone itself and I've become very picky over the years.
Here is the list of what I have and my Top 5 cases:
Number 1: IvySkin Quattro T4 case:
iphone 3GS ipod touch 2g cases Hard iPhone 3GS case iphone battery case
By far the best case I owned. It's design, finish, slim profile and best of all the glass screen guard makes this case my #1 choice
Number 2: Speck CandyShell case:
Speck | CandyShell Case for iPhone 3G & iPhone 3GS
Ranked 2nd because it doest have a hard screen guard and it scratches after couple of weeks.
Number 3: Vaja leather case:
Vaja Leather Products
#3 Because after using it for 3 months, the belt-clip broke. For such a high priced item, I expected somthing better. Overall a great case though.
Number 4: Otterbox defender:
iPhone 3G / 3GS Defender Case // OtterBox.com
I bought this case before I found out about the IvySkin T4 case. This was great before I got the T4. IvySkin case provides the same protection but is slimmer and has a glass touch screen so that's why this is ranked #4.
Number 5: Switcheasy case:
Welcome to SwitchEasy
This was a great case for only a week. After the first week, the bottom of the case became loose and looked awful. I contacted them and they sent a new one.... I had the same issue. It looks great but I hated the hanging skin on my slick iPhone.
- 11-03-2009, 06:46 PM #222iPhone Nanite
- 2 Posts
i can tell you i have had a lot of cases on my phone since i got it
the best cases i have used have been
iskin solo fx
these have stayed on my phone for at least 2 weeks lol i change my cases a lot
i want to know what cases other people are using and if there are any you would recommend ?
- 11-06-2009, 02:44 PM #223
- 11-06-2009, 10:06 PM #224
- 11-07-2009, 01:53 PM #225