- 08-26-2009, 01:19 PM #176
After a lot of reading about I decided on the Incase slider and am definitely not disappointed! This thing is really well put together and feels very good in the hand. Bought the gunmetal grey and a white one too.
Am experiencing none of the PS Anti-Glare bubbling that some have mentioned thankfully, but my protector is on VERY straight.
Last edited by BLu; 08-27-2009 at 12:57 PM.
- 09-09-2009, 05:41 AM #177
- 09-09-2009, 06:10 AM #178
- 09-09-2009, 07:46 AM #179
- 09-09-2009, 10:51 AM #180
- 09-09-2009, 09:21 PM #181
- 09-10-2009, 05:23 PM #182
- 09-10-2009, 06:55 PM #183
- 09-17-2009, 11:19 PM #184
- 09-18-2009, 08:44 AM #185
- 09-18-2009, 07:01 PM #186
- 09-19-2009, 07:28 PM #187
I've been using the Otter Box Defender. It's bulky, but I've dropped my phone 4 times on pavement and it didn't feel a thing. Nice, sturdy and safe.
I opened it up a few times to check the condition of the phone after the drops. Not a scratch.
- 09-20-2009, 11:40 PM #188
- 09-29-2009, 01:42 AM #189iPhone Newbie
- 14 Posts
I got the ifrogz slider case from the at&t store when i purchased the phone back in June. They've got some great two-toned colors to choose from, it's not bulky & survived it's first drop from my lap when getting out of the car in a parking lot without a scratch!! So you see why i LOVE this case!!
- 09-29-2009, 09:55 AM #190
- 09-29-2009, 09:57 AM #191
- 09-30-2009, 06:45 PM #192
- 10-01-2009, 09:10 AM #193iPhone Nanite
- 6 Posts
Why do I never hear anyone talking about using the IPHONE crystal clear case. It is a complete clear shell that covers the entire phone front, back and sides but does not take away from the beuty of the phone itself. I love mine and it keeps the phone from getting scratched. It also has a clear face that covers the screen and is touch sensitive.
- 10-01-2009, 03:03 PM #194
- 10-02-2009, 01:06 PM #195
- 10-02-2009, 02:24 PM #196
I still have my Incase Slider, though last weekend it took one for the team. I was moving stuff to my condo and had to tie down a chair since it didn't fully fit in my trunk. I bent down to find the tie down underneath my car and I hear a loud clack. I had forgotten I had placed my phone in my shirt pocket, since I didn't want to damage it with other things I had been moving. ugh.
I look down and my iPhone had landed on it's top left corner and then it's bottom right and landed face down. I have never been so thankful for getting a case the same day I got my phone. The case has a little crack it in now, and a small chip in the plastic in both corners. The iPhone is still perfect. <3 <3
- 10-02-2009, 03:29 PM #197
- 10-02-2009, 03:55 PM #198
- 10-02-2009, 04:04 PM #199
- 10-03-2009, 02:23 AM #200
My current case. Doesn't cover the front enough to protect it from laying it on the screen side but I never lay it on that side unless the surface is soft anyway.
Cost: $5 (eBay)
Style: 1 Piece Snap on
Fitment: Perfect (no gaps found anywhere)
Pics were taken by my gf's 3GS if anyone was wondering. Not bad for a 3MP.