- 07-23-2009, 09:39 PM #126
- 07-24-2009, 03:49 PM #127
- 07-25-2009, 10:48 AM #128
- 07-25-2009, 09:25 PM #129
- 07-25-2009, 10:29 PM #130
- 07-26-2009, 01:29 AM #131iPhone Nanite
- 3 Posts
I cant seem to find the Griffin Reveal case anywhere.
I used a Belkin rubber or silicone case for my ipod touch for a while. I cant remember the name of it, but I got a 2 pack of them from walmart for $20. I'm thinking its a rubber material because it stretches out pretty well. The only problem is, it seems to have scuffed up the back of it. Now that I have an iPhone, I'm worried if I should go with a different material (hard plastic?), or stick with a rubber or silicone case, or a combination of both.
- 07-26-2009, 08:34 AM #132
- 07-26-2009, 09:56 AM #133
- 07-28-2009, 12:21 AM #134
- 07-28-2009, 11:26 AM #135iPhone Beginner
- 79 Posts
I've got the Seidio Innocase II in burgundy. I love the feel of it. It's smooth yet grippy without being rubbery.
I also really love the feel of the phone without the case. It's sleek and fits in my hand perfectly. Lately I've been using the phone naked at home and putting the case on when I go out.
Last edited by Shangraham; 07-28-2009 at 11:30 AM.
- 07-28-2009, 12:58 PM #136
- 07-30-2009, 10:20 AM #137
- 07-30-2009, 07:36 PM #138
I got my Rebel Serpent with the free belt-clip side case today from Wirelessrage.com. The Rebel Serpent is a sweet looking and feeling case. I got mine in black and it does cover all chrome on the front bezel and I DO NOT have any issue with sagging bottom piece. It is flexible on the bottom but that should be expected from composite material.
- 07-30-2009, 08:41 PM #139
- 07-30-2009, 10:10 PM #140
I am currently using Speck's Grey/Yellow Candy Shell Case. What is cool is it is a silicon rubber case inside a hard shell case. Double Protection! They have new colors in which are pretty cool. I like the black one.
Speck | CandyShell Case for iPhone 3G & iPhone 3GS
- 08-02-2009, 10:02 AM #141
- 08-02-2009, 10:43 PM #142
- 08-03-2009, 02:21 AM #143
- 08-04-2009, 05:42 PM #144iPhone Newbie
- 21 Posts
- 08-04-2009, 05:59 PM #145
@WirelessRage New Speck candyshell cases arrived today. Except white grey. We'll be shipping backorders tomorrow.
So they must have them in - unless they did not get enough to fill the back orders (though their site still show back ordered)! I have seen the black on at ATT stores too. I am seriously thinking about getting one.
- 08-06-2009, 01:58 AM #146
- 08-06-2009, 07:59 AM #147
- 08-06-2009, 08:15 AM #148iMore Pro
- 721 Posts
Review: Ivyskin Quattro-T4 Polycarbonate Case for iPhone 3G | iLounge
For the price I would expect better than a "Limited Recommendation" from iLounge. I am assuming you just got this case recently. Get back to us in a few weeks and let us know if your opinion is the same
- 08-06-2009, 04:02 PM #149iPhone Beginner
- 97 Posts
Last edited by DJBBOX; 08-06-2009 at 04:09 PM.
- 08-06-2009, 04:09 PM #150