What case are you currently using?

goavs77

Jun 18, 2009
Visit site
Belkin Black Leather Case. Used a couple of others, but I like this one because it unsnaps at the top and I can fit my driver's license, credit card and gym ID card in there (barely) and not have to get a locker at the gym or carry a bag around.

shutter

Jan 13, 2009
Visit site
I have a black seidio innocase w/holster, which I will use on my 3G S, and I purchased a white capsule rebel w/holster for the 3G S when I want a change of pace. I considered changing my phone order all week from black to white....but since I will always use a case with it...I went with the white case instead.

PRC

Jun 21, 2009
Visit site
Switcheasy Capsule Rebel in Olive. Mixed it up with a white plastic backing instead of the Olive plastic.

hxxp://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j211/AZBORICUA/Front.jpg
hxxp://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j211/AZBORICUA/Back.jpg

Cant post pics or links yet. : (

thinkTwice

Jun 9, 2009
Visit site
I have the life raft orange incase frame case.
It's got the rubber frame and hard plastic back which is translucent orange.

Pros
-cheaper than the slider
-doesn't entirely cover up the design- you can still see the back and apple logo
-rubber frame has a good grip
-secure fit

Cons
-put it in your pocket and dust/lint collect at the edge of the rubber frame and iPhone
-concerned that maybe back of iPhone will be scratched by hard plastic back

chobbs1

Mar 8, 2008
Visit site
I am rocking the limited edition black and red Vaja case. It's expensive but I am loving it!!!

Nice snug fit. Full protection. Nice leather feel that is soft yet offers grip. Clean sleek design.

shutter

Jan 13, 2009
Visit site
Switcheasy Capsule Rebel in Olive. Mixed it up with a white plastic backing instead of the Olive plastic.

Front.jpg

Back.jpg

Cant post pics or links yet. : (

I can...here you go

grant#IM

Jun 23, 2009
Visit site
I have the incipio feather on at the moment.. It's. Very thin case which adds hardly any bulk to the phone, won't protect your phone from any big falls, but, you should be looking after your iPhone! Ha

foreverbfc

Jun 10, 2009
Visit site
I have the incipio feather on at the moment.. It's. Very thin case which adds hardly any bulk to the phone, won't protect your phone from any big falls, but, you should be looking after your iPhone! Ha

I heard the Feather scratches the chrome bezel due to it sitting right on it...Have you experienced it?

Thanks.

futurecode

Dec 12, 2008
Visit site
I usually rock the incipio silicrylic just so I can sport custom skins. After I bought the case I got bored one day at work and made a rudimentary template on my computer so I can design, print out, cut, then place any graphic I want behind the hard, clear, plastic shell that lays over the soft plastic, the graphic never wears being under the plastic so it works out pretty well I think.

1.jpg

missdee

Jun 14, 2009
Visit site
1.jpg
[/QUOTE]

you put the Yankees symbol on there??! my bf would LOVE that! he bought a cheap Yankees case for his iPhone and it wont even stay on. But he keeps it on because he loves it so much!

futurecode

Dec 12, 2008
Visit site
iphonefoxx: if you want I can send you the blank template to make any graphic you want. You just have to have a incipio silicrylic case ( iknow they sell them at att wireless stores), some craftiness, and an image editing program. The template is not made "perfect" but is super close so some "triming to fit" is required to make it fit.

missdee

Jun 14, 2009
Visit site
iphonefoxx: if you want I can send you the blank template to make any graphic you want. You just have to have a incipio silicrylic case ( iknow they sell them at att wireless stores), some craftiness, and an image editing program. The template is not made "perfect" but is super close so some "triming to fit" is required to make it fit.

that would be great! it looks really nice and i know my bf would love it

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gokox