Must Have Accessories???

jmeiners

Jul 3, 2008
Visit site
Okay, so I wanted to get an idea of what everyone thought of as the must have accessories for the iPhone. Some are obvious, but others may not be so please share what you plan to pick up for your new iPhone ASAP after purchasing.

hermdog

Jun 6, 2008
Visit site
Okay, so I wanted to get an idea of what everyone thought of as the must have accessories for the iPhone. Some are obvious, but others may not be so please share what you plan to pick up for your new iPhone ASAP after purchasing.

I'm probably going to pickup a car charger, a mophie juicepak once a 3g version is available. Also upgrade to the new Jawbone.

anon(1217668)

Jul 4, 2008
Visit site
I hate talking on handsfree :p
sorry Cali drivers...

For those who don't know- New Cellular Phone Laws that Go Into Effect July 1, 2008

You should have seen the number of cops the morning of July 1 when the handsfree law went into effect. It was ridiculous.

I'd say maybe new headphones. I already have a good enough BT headset. Never ever needed a case before but I'm thinking of maybe one of the clear plastic films- I'm always careful and have a good grip and reflexes and never really had any damage done.

iLoveiPhones

Jun 23, 2008
Visit site
Other than a case, what other accessories will you be buying for the iPhone 3G?

Hi everyone,
I wanted to ask a quick question. Besides a case, what else will you be buying to go with your new iPhone 3G?

Tkvang

Jul 22, 2009
Visit site
Bought an iGo adaptor and the Invisible Shield. Also upgraded my car stereo to an iPod ready deck. Sides that, I don't really think anything else is real necessary, but a lot of things are sure fun to have :)

Alli

Apr 28, 2009
Visit site
Many of us would love to see Bluetooth keyboards that work with the iPhone. (But we're stuck until a driver can be written.)

javanutsy

Aug 16, 2009
Visit site
Case and screen protector for peace of mind.
Nice headphones.
Car iPod connectivity so that I can control listening to music via steering wheel buttons and have song info displayed on radio screen.
Home iPod connectivity so that I can listen to music on the nice home theater system.

I think I'm set.

PHATSPEED7x

Sep 2, 2009
Visit site
I have a car charger, case, screen protector, and the apple care extended warranty. It came as a discounted price when I upgraded my phone so I though why not just do it.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gokox