best iphone earbuds

patcom8

Jun 5, 2008
Visit site
currently i have teh V-moda Vibe headphones, the regular ones for my ipod. I really like them but i've had to do a patch job on the cable b/c it came loose at teh connector. Im looking at getting new headphones for the new iphone, but i dont know which ones to get. I obviously want ones which have the microphone attached so you can pick up a call while your listening to music. whats everyones opinion?

Btw, i like isolator in-ear buds to block out the noise.

jmeiners

Jul 3, 2008
Visit site
the v-moda look really cool, but I have always used the ones that came with my iPod and i imagine that the iPhone headphones are the same so I will use them and spend the money on alternate accessories instead - case, apps, BT headset, etc..

jasonact

May 30, 2008
www.jasonmartinmft.com
currently i have teh V-moda Vibe headphones, the regular ones for my ipod. I really like them but i've had to do a patch job on the cable b/c it came loose at teh connector. Im looking at getting new headphones for the new iphone, but i dont know which ones to get. I obviously want ones which have the microphone attached so you can pick up a call while your listening to music. whats everyones opinion?

Btw, i like isolator in-ear buds to block out the noise.

I've had the same problem with the Vibe. I bought mine about a year ago, and I had to send them in to be replaced about 5 months ago for the same reason you stated. Then today the replacement set started acting up too. Great earbuds (best I've ever had), but they don't seem durable for regular use.

anon(1217668)

Jul 4, 2008
Visit site
I looked at the ones reviewed on the site a while back and they seem pretty good. Review: Maximo iP-HS1 iMetal Headset | The iPhone Blog. I usually end up carrying the ones that came with my iPod or a behind the head type ones if I'm doing something where the buds might fall out, simply because I don't usually need to be tuned out and be deaf to anything outside me, but when I wanna relax I use the in ear isolating kind, or on a plane or other noisy place. By far prefer the latter, cause at least for me they're more comfortable for long term use.

Anyway, TiPB reviewed the ones above pretty well and I haven't really seen anything bad about them from what I've seen. I like the bag and extension too.

hey_WILL

Jun 27, 2008
Visit site
are the ones that come with the iphone good? are they the same shape as the current ipod's?
is the microphone barable?

smileyboy

Aug 19, 2004
Visit site
i have V-modas for iphone and the iMetals. The Vmodas have been replaced 3x. The iMetals cost 1/2 the price and sound just as good.

iMetals are better IMHO

smileyboy

Aug 19, 2004
Visit site
Does anyone know if there are any gels that can be put on the end of the original iPhone earphones? I'm looking for a better cushion.

I keep having major issues with the wires coming loose inside the headphones. My original iPhone head phones are the only ones that seem to hold up.

E Pow

Jul 23, 2008
Visit site
I just use the ones that come with the iphone. To me Apple is the king of ipods so i would just assume their earbuds would be the king of earbuds.

damhandstand

Sep 9, 2008
Visit site
ok, so i've looked around, and there are lots of earphones with mics available. unfortunately, most sites don't have the specs listed, and i don't wanna buy ones that are the same or worse than the stock ones.

does anyone know of good in-ear design phones (with a mic, this is for the iphone) for $30 or less?

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FallDesigner