iPhone 3G/3GS Cases

Pixelmystic

Jul 31, 2008
Visit site
I finally found a horizonal belt case with a spring clip and a magnetic flap that fits my 3G iphone while it is wearing its Incipio rubber sleeve. It's a "Noble" case from Cellet, and the key factor is that it is sized for a Motorola MotoQ smartphone, which is a close match for my phone in its rubber sleeve.

Now, the phone does have some drag when you put it in and take it out of the case, but I think the case's leather will loosen over time and make for a better fit.

My advice: If shopping for a case that will accommodate a rubber-sleeved 3G iPhone, shop for cases that fit the MotoQ.

RuthWhise

Aug 22, 2008
Visit site
Do you like the ultra slim case? I have slim case from more-thing.com. It is very slim. It can represent the iphone 3G outline and provide a little protection. I get white and black colour for replace.

sommerface

Jan 10, 2009
www.thevoiceof3.com
I'm currently using the Incipio magenta case that I got from the store on this website. It covers the phone well, but I've notice it's now starting to stretch a little.

I plan on getting a gela skin soon.

(I can't post a link b/c of my low post count. :()

noahv

Feb 6, 2009
Visit site
Griffin Clarifi

I just picked up the Griffin Clarifi case -- it's the one that was recommended by the folks at Evernote for use with that app.

It's a good looking case, goes on tight, comes with a screen protector, and has the value-add of the macro-lens slider over the camera (which also protects the lens).

I like that it doesn't get stuck in my pocket, and the front/top sides don't block my big fingers from accessing the screen. My only complaint is that the case fits so snug on my phone that it presses up the screen protector in 2 spots, causing a little bubble. Not too noticeable, but if I was going to put the case on again, I'd do it slower and make sure that the screen protector didn't get impacted.

I recommend it -- relatively pricey in the high $30's, but worth it.

Txdogs

Jan 9, 2009
Visit site
COLORS by Switcheasy

So, has anyone tried the new 'Colors' by Switcheasy with the 'jelly bean' menu button?
They look fun, great colors!

iphonecase

Feb 26, 2009
Visit site
Yes, i agree to have a higher quality case to cover your iphone, recommended by my friend with a special carrying case for iphone, their video is quite attractive. You can take a reference at dealsniper.com/en/home/moblie-phones/accessories/iphone-ipod/cases-and-protector/bello-series/1171-bello-series-iphone-case-3g-case-black.html

dragonsgoalie

Feb 23, 2009
Visit site
Best iPhone case on the planet, Speck Tough Skin. It's hard core protection. Doesn't let you show off how tight the phone looks, but not even a skud missle could scratch your phone. PLUS, Speck's service is outstanding (At least it was for me.)

geek9

Mar 16, 2009
Visit site
You guys will love iPhone 3G case that I found. It's Ultra Thin Case at Cretouch.com. Two things I really like about this case is, its beautiful design and its affordable price. If you are considering to get case for your iPhone 3G, this case should be definately one of your considerations.

zukir02

Jan 23, 2009
Visit site
Best iPhone case on the planet, Speck Tough Skin. It's hard core protection. Doesn't let you show off how tight the phone looks, but not even a skud missle could scratch your phone. PLUS, Speck's service is outstanding (At least it was for me.)

That is one crazy looking case. Does it add a lot of bulk to the iphone?

Txdogs

Jan 9, 2009
Visit site
Cretouch

You guys will love iPhone 3G case that I found. It's Ultra Thin Case at Cretouch.com. Two things I really like about this case is, its beautiful design and its affordable price. If you are considering to get case for your iPhone 3G, this case should be definately one of your considerations.

Thanks for this link. I just ordered a leather thin case from them. I had a disappointing delivery yesterday with the Ifrogz clear top case. Most annoying to get on and off. Back to my Seidio unless the Cretouch works out! I noticed they also have some attractive Iphone pouches and skins for macbooks. If I like the case I may have to try one of the skins for my mac.
Cretouch - iPhone Ultra Slim Case, iPhone cover, iPhone Accessories, Laptop Skin, Laptop Cover, Laptop Leather Skin, Metal Skin