looking for an unique iPhone case?

jennyyu

Apr 24, 2008
Visit site
i am looking for an unique iPhone Case, but all i found are so ordinary, like these iphone cases....

dull color, not my type....... i really want something special. what case do u use for ur iPhone? where did u get it? :confused:

Rene Ritchie

Old Man Ritchie
Jan 12, 2007
www.about.me
I don't use a case, I just put it in my pocket and make sure there's nothing in there with it. Did you check out the Phone Different store?

What's your favorite color? Do you like shiny or mat? Leather or metal or plastic? One color or patterns or crazy stuff?

Have you checked out http://www.gelaskins.com/ ?

Theta

Aug 14, 2004
www.forensicsguy.com
I got one of these for my wife:

http://ivyskin.com/detail.php?proid=54

I chose the chrome faced one, cause I knew she could use it as a mirror to check her make-up.

The case works and fits VERY well. It's just now the case is much more prone to being scratched up than the face of the phone ever was. My father-in-law commented it wouldn't work for him because he needs something bigger to grip.

My wife likes it though.

jaqui9

Dec 19, 2010
Visit site
Unique iPhone iPad cases

I've been searching Google for a fancy iPhone case for my daughter-in-law for a Christmas gift. I found this link customizableuniqueiphonecases.com - which led me to a fun site where there are lots of unique designs in a range of different subjects. I'm sure you'd find something here. Your selected design and any personalised details are put on Speck cases, before despatch within 24 hours of order. The case I bought is stunning. :)

archiecoles80

Dec 20, 2010
Visit site
The good-looking of the cases is not sufficient for it to be wonderful for your mobile. What if you acquire a very gorgeous case although it does not match very well to your mobile? This is actually a dilemma and certainly you will be very unpleasant to use it. Therefore, if you don't want to meet whit this bad feeling you should discern the things to judge in acquiring iPhone 4 cases.

So don't go for look.Protection is also important for your phone.
Thank you.

zyafa

Dec 20, 2010
Visit site
I was also looking for case for my 2G, but everything is boring :( That's why my back panel seems to be broken now. Don't search for something impressive, just find something to protect your phone...

TampaDude

Jul 28, 2010
Visit site
The good-looking of the cases is not sufficient for it to be wonderful for your mobile. What if you acquire a very gorgeous case although it does not match very well to your mobile? This is actually a dilemma and certainly you will be very unpleasant to use it. Therefore, if you don't want to meet whit this bad feeling you should discern the things to judge in acquiring iPhone 4 cases.

So don't go for look.Protection is also important for your phone.
Thank you.

What did he just say???

bellizima

Dec 21, 2010
Visit site
I am not sure..LMAO!!! Too many drinks maybe?

Atomic Hybrid case is the best most insane case ever...my red black should be here anyday..

Get the hybrid, no reception issues like the full aluminum

SaberSerene

Feb 7, 2009
Visit site
I don't use a case, I just put it in my pocket and make sure there's nothing in there with it. Did you check out the Phone Different store?

What's your favorite color? Do you like shiny or mat? Leather or metal or plastic? One color or patterns or crazy stuff?

Have you checked out GelaSkins | iPad Skins, iPhone Skins, iPod Skins, Laptop Skins, Gaming Skins, Custom Skins, Giclee Prints and more... ?

You're getting nailed with radiation since you have it in your pocket. I'm reading this book called Disconnect and it talks about how radiation rips apart our DNA and worse.

jamiemmorrison

Dec 11, 2010
Visit site
Obtaining a good iPhone 4 case will be a fairly easy approach to ensure that you are not causing harm to the phone when you are using it. You can find a wide variety of cases to choose from, but it would be ideal to search for one of the best iPhone 4 cases.

ladjr

Dec 8, 2010
Visit site
Try a google search for iPhone default case. The case's are literally 1 Cent (plus shipping, and it offers good, lightweight, non-bulky protection for the iPhone. Thanks for the tip Ally!

Cleveland

Jun 29, 2010
Visit site
I personally like the iskin series of cases, had one on my 3GS and it was killer, even tho it's smooth and glossy it doesn't slide around on your lap like a normal case would.... I have the solo in black for my i4, but I'm thinking about getting one in clear or getting the solo vu in black/clear.. and the 26-28 of Dec they are have a 50% off sale...

iSkin Products for your iPhone

FXC

Dec 24, 2010
Visit site
Source: Custom 3G/S housings and parts giveaway!

If you're the DIY type and don't mind taking apart your phone to replace its housing, check these out (btw, they're free):
IMG_3728.jpg

YouTube (glowing logo): YouTube - iPhone 3Gs glowing apple logo

But wait... what kind of phone do you have? 2G, 3G, 4G, 5G? 6G maybe?

TampaDude

Jul 28, 2010
Visit site
I am not sure..LMAO!!! Too many drinks maybe?

Atomic Hybrid case is the best most insane case ever...my red black should be here anyday..

Get the hybrid, no reception issues like the full aluminum

Those Atomic Hybrid cases look sweet, but they're kinda pricey. I think I'll stick with my PixelSkin HD for now.

Trending Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Erik4711