- iMore Nanite
- 2 Posts
An app to keep track of partners schedules and "present" activities. ~LDR~
Ive been in an LDR. And its been very intimate. But now we both get our own life to deal with and we meet not as much as before. Its a 14 hrs difference in time so I meet her during morning and night time, unless one of us takes the initiative and stay late to meet the other in their noon.
Now im finding apps that could help keep track of the other at present time. Like Its 9am in mine and just gonna check what is she doing at present time if shes sleeping or studying, depending on the schedule she puts there. That way we can easily know what the other is doing through that app.
- 06-16-2015, 06:37 PM #2iMore Genius
- 3,636 Posts
Re: An app to keep track of partners schedules and "present" activities. ~LDR~
My wife and I use the Avocado application for iOS. Check out this app and see if it will work for you, too.
- 06-16-2015, 08:13 PM #3
- By Rockdog97 in forum iOS 9Replies: 4Last Post: 06-19-2015, 09:38 AM
- By iMore Question in forum General Apple News & DiscussionReplies: 1Last Post: 06-16-2015, 04:40 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 06-16-2015, 04:38 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 06-16-2015, 02:30 PM
- By iMore Question in forum General Apple News & DiscussionReplies: 1Last Post: 06-16-2015, 02:19 PM