Do you use Assistive Touch?

pr1nce

Dec 3, 2012
Visit site
Assistive Touch is a great feature not only for the disabled, but for devices with broken home buttons too. I have a friend who started using Assistive Touch when her home button was broken. She got used to it and still uses it now with her new iPhone. Have you used Assistive Touch?

thatgirl87

Nov 8, 2012
Visit site
I use it now that I'm not jailbroken anymore. I had a home button toggle on control center when I was jailbroken, and I can't live without a virtual home button.

Sent from my iPhone using iMore Forums

acerace113

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site
Only when my lock button was stuck on my 4S. Other than that I don't use it but it's very handy if your lock or home button is broken.

Sent from my iPhone 5S or 5th gen iPod Touch using Tapatalk

TurboTiger

Nov 27, 2003
Visit site
I've used it religiously on both my iPhone and iPad since I discovered it some time ago.
Some love it but some find it annoying cause it gets in their way.
Good Luck

cwbcpa

Trusted Member
Mar 23, 2011
Visit site
Never used it. Didn't even know about it until my 8 year old showed me it on her iPod. She uses it. I don't have an interest.

Sent using Tapatalk

Paulyboy

Mar 30, 2012
Visit site
I certainly do every day. I'm a quadriplegic so it's quite a bit easier to use that instead of the actual physical home button. And there's a whole bunch of other things in there that make my life easier as well. It would be nice if they had an option to make the floating button a little smaller though.

kataran

Ambassador
Mar 11, 2013
Visit site
I certainly do every day. I'm a quadriplegic so it's quite a bit easier to use that instead of the actual physical home button. And there's a whole bunch of other things in there that make my life easier as well. It would be nice if they had an option to make the floating button a little smaller though.

I agree it was actually smaller in iOS 6

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2