Assitive Touch Issue
My iphone is using assistive touch to remedy the faulty top button. My phone is on the lock screen, and all slide function is disabled minus the small assistive touch icon which now has a left facing arrow in the middle. when I touch the small icon it turns blue and is the only thing that will respond to touch. Apple told me to connect the phone and use itunes to factory restore. however because my phone is locked, I am unable to connect to do so.
Anyone seen this problem before?
- 01-27-2014, 12:49 PM #2
Re: Assitive Touch Issue
If you have an iCloud account that is configured with the device AND if the Find My iPhone feature is disabled, you can logon to www.icloud.com, select the Find My iPhone option, and then reset the device from there. Even if the F-M-I feature is enabled on the device, as long as you can login to your iCloud account online, you can reset it.
- By crashnburn_in in forum iOS 5Replies: 5Last Post: 04-09-2014, 05:39 AM
- By tamon77 in forum iPhone 5Replies: 10Last Post: 01-31-2014, 06:24 AM
- By Shan S. in forum Jailbreaking, Unlocking, Hacks, Themes & ModsReplies: 2Last Post: 01-28-2014, 09:51 AM
- By acerace113 in forum iPhone 5sReplies: 16Last Post: 01-26-2014, 05:34 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 01-25-2014, 11:34 PM