Reduce motion now removes all animation transitions.

bunjy

Apr 5, 2013
Visit site
I definitely like the fade animation. I turned of parallax because it seemed to drain my battery faster.

pr1nce

Dec 3, 2012
Visit site
I just installed iOS 7.0.3 OTA. I like the fade animation. But I think I prefer the previous animation. It's good to have the option.

pr1nce

Dec 3, 2012
Visit site
They should probably have independent settings so you can turn just one off instead of all or nothing.

I know my daughter would love that! I've been going back and forth. I do like the animations more. It seems like I'm the only one around here that does. :)

mumfoau

Ambassador
Nov 6, 2011
Visit site
I know my daughter would love that! I've been going back and forth. I do like the animations more. It seems like I'm the only one around here that does. :)

Not at all. I've since turned reduce motion back off. Felt like something was missing without the animations as I've now gotten used to them. :D

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Chrysalis1156

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

I love the animations and my parallax wallpapers. Can't imagine going without them and I'm glad we were given the opportunity to choose. :)

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
I just received the OTA notification but prefer to do my updates through iTunes which for some reason have not received the update yet. I will wait, No hurry on my end and then you guys can tell me what is going on with all these animations you are talking about and where the setting is to do it. LOL :)

zulu30

Oct 23, 2013
Visit site
I always felt like excess animation was a cover for a slow transition. Smoke and mirrors. I LOVE the fade. I wish it was a tick quicker, but it's so sharp and clean.

Alex_Hong

Jul 30, 2012
Visit site
I updated to 7.0.3 when it came out but didn't even realise the animation is gone until now. Reduce motion is the first thing I turn on now. I like the option. But I just wish the transitions are a bit faster. Like when pressing the power button to turn the scene on or off, the fade in effect takes a split second more than I would like. They were nice to see for the first few times, but afterwards they just felt a bit slow.

Sent from my GT-N7000 using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2