I started using this feature a couple of weeks after buying my i5 running iOS 6 and other than a slight bug it worked good.
Fastforward to iOS 7.
The floating button has a larger outline to it but seems to dim out and blend in to the background a little more I would have preferred the smaller foot print of old better but it's not that bad.
The pop-up menu's are more profound and easier to follow a big plus and def iOS 7ish and the button seems to remember where you most like it to rest by Default.
Only drawback is the button tends to follow recent notifications on the lockscreen just enough to get in the way a little bit to often
Overall it's a must option for me with a lot of custom features you can explore
Sent from my iPhone 5
- 10-02-2013, 08:16 PM #2
- 10-02-2013, 08:25 PM #3
- 10-02-2013, 08:36 PM #4
- By z33dev33l in forum iOS 7Replies: 107Last Post: 10-15-2013, 11:21 AM
- By SeanHRCC in forum iPhone 5sReplies: 25Last Post: 10-02-2013, 10:34 PM
- By metllicamilitia in forum iOS 7Replies: 4Last Post: 09-25-2013, 08:04 PM
- By josens in forum Original iPad miniReplies: 1Last Post: 09-24-2013, 01:20 PM
- By Jaguarr40 in forum iOS 7Replies: 1Last Post: 09-18-2013, 07:58 PM