Jun 17, 2010
Visit site
LXUz1.png

lol

Reactions: johnkey

kch50428

Oct 22, 2010
Visit site
That's interesting, but put it in perspective. What is the DOW doing today? NASDAQ?

AAPL closed down 6.73 - not as dire as the OP's picture paints things... and I'm sure there was some reaction because of the rumor mongers all saying "iPhone-5" and it didn't happen. No worries - unless sales figures don't meet or exceed expectations.

Fausty82

Jun 23, 2010
Visit site
AAPL closed down 6.73 - not as dire as the OP's picture paints things... and I'm sure there was some reaction because of the rumor mongers all saying "iPhone-5" and it didn't happen. No worries - unless sales figures don't meet or exceed expectations.

Exactly. Sometimes I wonder how Apple stock ever does well with everyone hyping them and their wares so much. How do you manage to keep up with those expectations?

Gooster

Jun 17, 2010
Visit site
My bad. Wasn't trying to imply "Apple am d00med." These events are almost always ridiculous in the aftermath.

DrewBear

Mar 9, 2011
Visit site
If you're a trader, AAPL has been rough these past few weeks (if you were on the wrong side of the trade). If you're a long-term investor, AAPL has and will continue to be a great investment. They're going to post fantastic earnings in 2 weeks. Despite all the disappointment in the forums, the new lineup of phones is going to sell in record-breaking numbers.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tomwex73