Burst mode and saving pictures

Tartarus

Ambassador
Feb 20, 2014
Visit site
Am I the only one who thinks Apple should make it easier to save favorites as single image?

Right now when you have shot pictures in Burst Mode, you have to open that picture, tap favorites and select them manually to save them as single image.

I have to do that because I would like to edit them on my PC. I transfer pictures with Dropbox to my PC. But Dropbox only uploads just one picture when used Burst Mode. To save them all to Dropbox, you have to save them as single image on your iDevice. I thinks this is too inconvenient.

I do know when you connect your iDevice with the cable to your PC or Mac, it also transfers all pictures taken with Burst mode.

What are your thoughts regarding this?

DroidArmy

Dec 13, 2013
Visit site
Am I the only one who thinks Apple should make it easier to save pictures separately?

Right now when you have shot pictures in Burst Mode, you have to open that picture, tap favorites and select them manually to save them separately.

I have to do that because I would like to edit them on my PC. I transfer pictures with Dropbox to my PC. But Dropbox only uploads just one picture when used Burst Mode. To save them all to Dropbox, you have to unpack them on your iDevice. I thinks this is too inconvenient.

I do know when you connect your iDevice with the cable to your PC or Mac, it also transfers all pictures taken with Burst mode.

What are your thoughts regarding this?

I think Apple should add an option to save all of the Burst Mode photos you take. There should at least be an option to save a large amount of the photos quickly. I've had this issue before and it really annoys me that Apple hasn't done something about it.

kataran

Ambassador
Mar 11, 2013
Visit site
I agree there should be an option but understand the mechanics of selection and like the stacking in the camera roll for later review

iOS 8 should include a Burst Mode section in Settings to accommodate your suggestions

Anand Upadhye

Banned
May 21, 2014
Visit site
Some time it is difficult to capture snap in Burst mode. But after saving image of burst mode, it is difficult to edit. I have used Spiffy, which is best apps for editing iPhone snaps in very easy way.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
waeriyadh