HBO Series True Detective

iEd

Banned
Jun 13, 2012
Visit site
Anyone checking this show out? I think it very good. Matthew Mcconaughey is tearing it up in this role. He's creepier than whoever the killer may be. He's going to get a Emmy for this.

swarlos

Trusted Member
Jun 24, 2012
Visit site
Anyone checking this show out? I think it very good. Matthew Mcconaughey is tearing it up in this role. He's creepier than whoever the killer may be. He going to get a Emmy for this.

OMG yes it's sooo good. Both Harrelson and McConaughey are excellent. I love the atmosphere of the show, both of their character are deep and complex. I love that in the first episode how Cohle comes as the really eccentric, creepy guy but in this weeks episode we find out that Hart isn't exactly the nice family guy he portrays himself as. If they don't get nominated then the Emmy board needs to be shot LOL. I can't wait for more. This is holding me over till Game of Thrones comes back.

Carried by a raven from the Wall.

iEd

Banned
Jun 13, 2012
Visit site
Can't wait for next weeks episode. The preview was really WTF!!!

I'm wondering what got Cohle to where he is in 2012.

iEd

Banned
Jun 13, 2012
Visit site
Right?! Cause he looks really bad haha.

Yea. Not only does he look bad he's like a smart mouth drunk. He said something like he works and drinks and nobody can stop him. Both the past Cohle and the 2012 Cohle are super creepy.

anon(4698833)

Banned
Sep 7, 2010
Visit site
After two episodes, this show has bored me to death...acting is really good, but man the story is so slow. I'm going to keep up with it, but it's really dragging in my opinion.

swarlos

Trusted Member
Jun 24, 2012
Visit site
After two episodes, this show has bored me to death...acting is really good, but man the story is so slow. I'm going to keep up with it, but it's really dragging in my opinion.

Haha I haven't been bored at all I think it's intriguing and well written. It's much better than most detective shows out there. It's also supposed to be an anthology meaning there will be a new mystery and cast each season.

iEd

Banned
Jun 13, 2012
Visit site
The 2 main characters and how their story is unfolding has me hooked and interested.

In 2012 it seems Hart has it together but does he? And Cohle is a mess but is he?

sting7k

Dec 15, 2008
Visit site
I feel the same as Sean. I'm digging it but it's slow. I fell asleep during the last episode. Going to stick with it because the acting is top notch.

Beamed via my Moto X from the iMore Android app.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2