GripGo Vehicle Phone Mount

iKev

Jan 21, 2012
Visit site
I just picked up the GripGo phone mount at Walgreens for $11 (in the As-Seen-On-TV aisle). This is the best phone mount I've ever used in a vehicle. No adjusting little arms that hold your phone, no carefully guiding the phone into a precision cut slot. Just place your phone on the GripGo pad, and go!

Here are a few shots:

ju9a5u3a.jpg

putusu2a.jpg

rehepepy.jpg

na6adegy.jpg

ga9a2uqy.jpg

ujy4ymy7.jpg

adamasuj.jpg

9y6y5eja.jpg

It swivels:

yquhyzyj.jpg

And holds an iPad:

bure2amu.jpg

iKev

Jan 21, 2012
Visit site
The arm itself is attached with a heavy duty, locking suction cup. If you don't have a non-porous surface to mount it on, it also comes with a disc that has adhesive on the underside so you can adhere that to your vehicle, then mount the suction cup to that.

iKev

Jan 21, 2012
Visit site
I've had it for two weeks now, and the phone hasn't even begun to fall off under normal driving conditions (speed bumps, potholes, etc.).

The only time the phone (and mount, itself) has hit the floor was when I forgot the mount was there and hit the arm of it with my hand when I was turning the car off.

Redlemot

May 3, 2014
Visit site
GripGo_what.jpg

After 2 months my GripGo looks like that. Up until then it worked pretty great, but it's now junk. I have attempted cleaning it but it does not seem to be of any use. The surface leaves this gross residue on my smart phone case that gums it up pretty bad. I do not recommend this to anyone.

iKev

Jan 21, 2012
Visit site
^ For the record, I have not had that experience. One year later it works as good as it did the day I bought it.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tomwex73