iPad Pro is a go for early 2015!

KingBuick

Mar 18, 2014
Visit site
According to Bloomberg, the iPad Pro is scheduled to be released in early 2015. Key features will include a 12.9" screen, a higher density display (super-Retina?), and Touch I.D. like in the iPad Air 2 and iPad Mini 3.

I'm curious if this iPad will replace the need for an Apple laptop. I might get it instead of a MBPr, but I've been waiting to get a MBPr for ages!

TechnologyTwitt

Oct 28, 2013
Visit site
I'm definitely using this iPad Air more throughout my day (than any other tablet device I had before) & can see it eventually becoming my primary device (over a conventional computer).

WeAreAllUnique

Aug 1, 2014
Visit site
I never use a computer anymore unless I'm at work. That's about it.

I'm with you. I haven't really used a computer for my daily needs for about three years or whenever the iPad 2 came out. All the apps that I need are on the iPad. And it is by far a more versatile device in my opinion. There's just no reason for me to buy a laptop. If I wasn't supplied one at work I would never use one.

Evilguppy

Jul 1, 2014
Visit site
I currently use an iPad Air, I used to have the Galaxy Note Pro 12.2. While the Note Pro was insanely cool, the size turned out to be an issue for me. Gorgeous display but if you use a tablet for portability, anything larger the the iPad Air feels like trying to schlepp a hippo around.

WeAreAllUnique

Aug 1, 2014
Visit site
I currently use an iPad Air, I used to have the Galaxy Note Pro 12.2. While the Note Pro was insanely cool, the size turned out to be an issue for me. Gorgeous display but if you use a tablet for portability, anything larger the the iPad Air feels like trying to schlepp a hippo around.

I have wanted to try out a Galaxy Note tablet for a long time. For some
reason I just think that it would be really cool. But I have a hard time
believing that it will be as good as my iPad Air.

Sent from my iPad Air. Best tablet on the planet.

eyecrispy

iPhone 7, iPad Pro & Apple Watch Champion
Sep 26, 2012
Visit site
I don't think it'll replace my MBP at this point. It's not feature rich enough for my needs.

KellBrown

Sep 10, 2014
Visit site
I have an iPad right now and size is my only complaint. (please hold the 'that's what she said' jokes) I have a desktop as my primary so I a laptop, especially a high end one is a waste but an iPad really fits in when I don't have work or heavy duty gaming (Planetary Annihilation or Starcraft) to do.