How can I move over my data from my Dell Inspiron to my New Macbook?
Just got my first Mac, the new 12 inch Macbook, I would like to know what the easiest way to move my data from my Dell Inspiron to my new Macbook? Easier the better, I am not that great with electronics.
- 05-11-2016, 09:04 PM #2
- 38,514 Posts
Re: How can I move over my data from my Dell Inspiron to my New Macbook?
What kind of data? If you have photos, music, videos, and files, you can simply upload the data to Dropbox or a similar cloud service and then download it to your new MacBook. If you're referring to email accounts, calendars, notes, reminders, etcetera, then configure your MacBook with the account(s) the aforementioned information is associated with.
- 05-12-2016, 10:05 AM #3
- 08-12-2016, 03:16 PM #4
- By Sarah Young3 in forum iPhone 6 PlusReplies: 13Last Post: 06-19-2016, 07:46 AM
- By iMore Question in forum 12-inch MacBookReplies: 1Last Post: 05-11-2016, 08:55 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 05-11-2016, 06:29 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Apple MusicReplies: 0Last Post: 05-11-2016, 02:47 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 05-11-2016, 02:40 PM