MacBook 5,1 - p7350 running OS 10.5.5

tmarkt utd

Jun 24, 2011
Visit site
Hi,
I have seen posts similar to what I am asking, but they don't quite have all the answers I was looking for, so apologies for going over some old ground.

My questions are...

Would a MacBook 5,1 running is 10.5.5 be upgradable to Yosemite? From what I have found online it appears so, but the people on here are very knowledgable and likely to be able to confirm this.
Would the MacBook be able to physically support iPhone 5/5S and iPad 4 with the USB etc?
Would the MacBook be able to run the latest iTunes that supports iPhone 5s and iPad 4 etc?

Basically I need a new lap top, and want to get it on Apple, but can't afford/justify over ?1,000 for something that is almost exclusively used for iTunes and syncing/updating iDevices - and I've seen this cheap used machine in first class condition that I'm willing to take a chance on...

Thank you in advance,
Mark.

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
My MacBook (early 2009) is 5.2 so I'm *assuming* yours is a late 2008 model. If so, I think it can be upgraded to Yosemite, but I can't say for certain. My early 2009 model runs Yosemite quite well.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods