Delay in MacBook release, or just Apple managing expectations...?
I have just been online to chat to Apple about the pre-order date for the MacBook based on the iWatch being available for pre-order. I was told that the Macbook release has been put back to a as yet undisclosed date. I was all geared up for Friday 10th April so this can as a shock to me.
Fact or fiction? Is this Apple just managing expectations...?
What have you heard?
- 04-07-2015, 09:33 AM #2
- 04-11-2015, 02:25 PM #4
- 04-11-2015, 03:08 PM #5
- 04-12-2015, 02:05 PM #6
- 05-09-2015, 09:03 AM #8
- 05-09-2015, 09:08 AM #9
- 05-12-2015, 08:53 AM #11
Re: Delay in MacBook release, or just Apple managing expectations...?
I have had notification that my MacBook (12-inch MacBook 512GB - Space Grey) will be with me next week and knowing how reliable Apple's despatch & delivery is I am positive this will happen. I bought this without having seen or played with one so I will feed back when I have had played a little. It anybody has specific test requests please ask.
- 05-14-2015, 10:33 AM #13
- 05-15-2015, 06:22 PM #14
- 05-16-2015, 04:20 PM #15
- By iMore Question in forum General Apple News & DiscussionReplies: 4Last Post: 04-07-2015, 08:58 AM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 04-07-2015, 06:51 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 04-06-2015, 10:54 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 04-06-2015, 09:31 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 04-06-2015, 07:00 PM